You can always use your rights under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Regulation on the Protection of Data) (the “Regulation”) and Act No. 18/2018 Coll. on the Protection of Personal Data and on Amendments to Certain Acts (the “Act”).
Your data is processed and protected by STUDIO OMB s.r.o., with its registered office at Račianska 88 B, 831 02 Bratislava, Company Identification Number: 36841072, entered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Bratislava I, section: 69198 / B. From the point of view of the Act and the Regulation, we have the status of an operator or also an intermediary.
Information we collect about you:
- the informationyouprovide when using our services – such as photographs, name, address
- information provided on our paid services – payment information, such as a bank account number or other financial information
- information about yourinteraction with us, such as how the services were used, how youlogged in, what siteyouvisited and how long youused them, reaction times, download errors, how to access and end their use, etc.
- technical data of used devices and settings, such as IP address, browser settings
Why do we process yourdata?
- To manage youraccount and provide our services
- ) In most cases, the legal basis on which we process yourdata is the fulfillment of the service or agency service contract. By verifying yourunique username and password, youcan, for example: order our goods or services
- To fulfill legal obligations, e.g.,a law on accounting, according to which we are obliged to keep certaindata on the paid services for the period stipulated in this law.
- To promote the safety of our services, to prevent abuse of services and to address violations of our terms
5) The data we get from the device helps us verify the identity of the user because we are continuallytrying to protectyouraccount through a team of technicians and technologies, such as encrypting communications and other content (such as photos) via HTTPS protocol.Who do we provide yourdata to or make them available? From the jurisdiction point of view, we have the status of the provider, which means that our company is just defining the purpose of processing. In connection with our activity, yourdata may be transferred or made available to other entities, whether as a provider itself oran intermediary. As we enable our clients to order services of various kinds through our portals, we also fulfill the role of an intermediary within the meaning of the Act. As a Provider, we ensure that everyone whose personal data is transferredcomplies with a high standard of protection. In any case, we do not provide yourpersonal information to an entity for which this standard is not certified.Types of recipients:
Programming service providers, subcontractors, accounting service providers. The persons we are obliged to provide yourdata under the law, e.g.,Slovak Commercial Inspection, courts, law enforcement agenciesWe run web portals on the server of companyWebSupport s.r.o., Staré Grunty 12, Bratislava and Webhouse, s.r.o. Paulínska 20, Trnava
For howlong yourdata will be processed?
If we process yourdata on a legal basis – the fulfillmentof legal obligations, we process yourdata for as long as the law specifies.
What rights do youhave within our processing of yourpersonal information?
- The rightof access to personal data
- Youhave the right to request from us the correction of personal data, its deletion, as well as the limitation of its processing or you, canobject to the processing of yourdata
- Youhave the right to file a motion to initiate the procedure for the protection of personal data under the Act or the right to file a complaint to the supervisory authority underthe Regulation, which is the Office for Personal Data Protection SR
- Where yourpersonal information (source information) comes from unless you have provided us with personal information directly
- Reasonable assurances regarding the transfer, if we transfer yourpersonaldata to a third country or international organization
- We will provide youwith a copy of yourpersonaldata we process about you. Repeating yourrequest for personal data gives us the right to charge this service.
- Right for correction of personal data
- Right to the deletion of personal data (the right to forfeit) if the following conditions are met: your personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which we obtained it or otherwise processed it, you have withdrawn your consent to the processing of your personal data, the basis on which we process your personal data and at the same time there is no other legal basis for their further processing, to object to the processing of personal data that is carried out on a legal basis of public interest or legitimate interest and does not prejudge any legitimate reason for processing it, your personal data was processed unlawfully, your personal data must be erased because it is necessary to fulfill an obligation under the law of the Slovak Republic or European Union law,
- However, your right to the deletion of personal data may not be met in a particular or, considering particular circumstances, if the processing of personal data is necessary for the exercise of our right to freedom of expression or the right to information, the fulfillment of a legal obligation, the operation of our right, for archival purposes, for historical research purposes or for statistical purposes, if it is likely that the right of cancellation would make it impossible or seriously hindered the achievement of the objectives of such processing
- The right to limit the processing of personal data. You have the right to restrict the processing of personal data that concern you and at least one of the following reasons is met: during a period of time that allows us to verify the accuracy of your personal data, you will question the correctness of your personal data, the illegal processing of personal data, the deletion of personal data and you will request a restriction of personal data processing instead of deletion, we will no longer need your personal data for any of the processing purposes or you will need them to prove, apply or enforce your claims, you will object to the processing of your personal data, until we verify that our legitimate interests outweigh your legitimate interests
- The right to portability of personal data
- If our right to process your personal data is based on your consent or the fulfillment of the obligations under the agreement we have concluded with you, you have the right to request the transmission of data relating to you and which you have provided us to another personal data provider.
- The rightof withdrawal of consent
- If youare not in full capacity as a person concerned, yourrights under the Regulation and the Act may be exercisedby yourlegal representative. A close person may invoke the rights of the non-living person concernedwithin the meaning of the Regulation and the Act
- If yourrequests as a person concerned are manifestly unfounded or inappropriate, in particular,because of their recurring nature, we may require a reasonable fee to take into account the administrative costs of providing the information or to refuseto act on the request.
How can youcontact us?
Via email, phone or in written throughout our registered office. STUDIO OMB s.r.o.Račianska 88 B, 831 02 Bratislava Comp. Ident.Number: 36841072 VAT ID: 2022456656
Registered in Commercial Code of District Court Bratislava I, partLtd., Insert No.69198/B
If youare not satisfied with our response or do not believe we legally process your data, youmay complain to the Supervisory Body of the Personal Data Protection Authority
The SlovakRepublic. For more information about the Supervisory Authority of the Office of Data Protection of the Slovak Republic and the complaints procedure, please visit its official website: www.dataprotection.gov.sk.